Why Live in Queen Creek?
I love my Town! Here are my top 5 reasons why
- Queen Creek is big enough to have all the favorites. Target, Trader Joes, Chick-Fil-A . . . just to name a few. You are only a few minutes from any store or restaurant that you need. If I can do a Target run and back home in less than 30 minutes I am a happy camper!
- It’s small enough to feel like home. You run into someone you know almost everywhere you go and those you don’t know yet great you with a warm smile.
- Trails. The Queen Creek Wash Trail and the Sonoqui Wash Trail run through town (and will eventually connect). These trails are the perfect spot for runners, bikers, walkers, or horseback riders. Just be ready to wave and say hi to everyone you pass.
- Farms. There are a few great “agritainment” venues in town. Schnepf Farms is a favorite spot to eat chili and go on hayrides in the fall, and have some peach pie, and watch fireworks in the summer. But you can’t beat sitting under the stars and lights strung between trees at the Olive Mill enjoying bruschetta with their award-winning house make olive oil.
- Hiking. If you are feeling a little more adventurous the San Tan Mountain Regional Park is just down the road. With miles of hiking and mountain biking trails that traverse the beautiful San Tan Mountains.
If you are looking for a recommendation for a quick bite to eat or a park to go for a picnic, give me a ring. I honestly love to brag about my town!